Monday, August 10, 2009

I'll be skipping F9 Exam for tomorrow :P

yee msg-ed me. saying that after tomorrow's exam,
will be having yuen together...

I just had yuen with yan and po that day @_@
dunno whether to join them tomorrow.

That day was the 2nd time I went to yuen, I think.
the Last time I went was like hmmm. 10 years ago?
haha. I remember last time,
they have the SUPER STEEEEEP staircase.
now they provide you with lift too! haha.

Poor Yan got stuck into jam to sunway :P
and again yan drove us to yuen. weeee!

We had our table at 3rd Floor. Romantic leh.
can see cars. night sceneries. haha.
oh. but the place we sit is very.... PANAS!

they really have the variety of seafood and processed food,
but not chicken or lamb. which I like :(
haha.but they have the konyakku nooodle!!
*slurpssss* we loveee it <3
unfortunately, they dont have CHUIUUYOKKYUN!
if not sure sapu :D the only processed food I likeeey!

our total bill end up RM68.
ok la. they ordered Orange Juice.
I order barley only :'(
lols. jk. anyways. I don't think they enjoy yuen.
and for me too. not really fits my taste. hmm.

ahhh. I just want to know whether should I have
the second time of yueeeeeeeeeeeen!

oh, and my dear chanka actually wants to join us,
but she is FEAR of yr's driving skill. HAHAHHAA :D

No comments: