Sunday, August 16, 2009

'SianMin'... Posted 03/28/2006oh my gawddddd...my daugther finally bcome so cwute in pic liaoso touched T.Tso Kawwaaaaiii xD
-sianmin mummiie-
__________________________________

lol.. tat means.. last time i not cwute lo..waaaaaaa~~~! T.T...mummy so bad baddie.... T.T...suan...mummy.. exam u so geng o0o0..not like me so stupid.. so many failed.... but oso failed jor.. xP.. i dun careee..kakaka.. mummy.. u teach me la.. den i oni no need make u 'no face'..hehe..xPP..oh ya... and.. FINALLY.. u rote me a testimonial.. =.=...
-kahyan-

haha. it's been ages hor yan :)


min mummy... dun care bout me de arrr..sobzz.. din rite testimonial ferr me liao..sobzz..ngor mMm zhai arrr!..hehe..eh..u noe wat..?hmm..today.. afternoon we go pizza hut..at nite..i go again.. i saw da menu den i wanna vomit edi..haha..me din eat o0o0.. look da menu i oso feel tat im full.. hahaha.. lalala~*aikzzz.. oh ya..u arrr.. lao liao la.. muz xiao xin yi dian..hav anythin happen to u.. i will very sad one arrrr...!haha.. >.<

haha. yan, I think i have more than 10 testi bout I never write testi for you :x

mUmmy!!!!!!...sobzzzzzz...my mOmmy 2molo go china liao....sobzzzzz... so sad.... afta 11 dayz onli come back!!!! tat's means next next tuesday onli come back.... i'll miss my mOmmy... haha...by the way........... she not in.. den i can bcome very notty edi... yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!mUmmy arrrr... we go kai kai lo... k?......... mUmmy i'll miss u too!!!kiss kiss~*

yan, I din know you're so cute last time. HAHA!

chankaaaaaaaaa........wanna change class???let's go n beg teacher....aiya...u dun need 2 change la...results sooooo gd...u stay in keruing...i change 2 cendana!!yippeeee!!!hahahaha...anyway....r u guys goin 2 redbox??when??can tell me???hahaha...try n c wether can go or not...keeekee...hmm...in seripagi...i din complain tat much,,cuz of tat class...not like keruing...all smart smart 1...haiz..think of it oso stress le...=P

chanka! lets change classss! WEEEHEEEE!

hey chankaa~~~!!!haha...jz saw ur profile....hahaa..true true...we hav 2 talk 2 u 1st ....cuz u dunno how 2 make frens???hehee......after u noe her....gosh.......she's talkative~~!!!hahaha.....but u can stop her from talking...*evil grin*hehee....i noe how to....hehee...chankaa......haizzz.....this 2 weeks everyday science den maths den science den maths exam only!!!!can go crazy laa liddatt~~!!!how lerr???haizz...anyway...all the best...i noe ur results is gonna b better than mine....haizzz...wish u all the best again~!!!ciaozzz..[chanka missess chankaa 4everr]

chanka, science and math science and math. haha. PMR!


This min Min Ar.... Look Soo Cute... But When You Really Know Her.... Wah.... Everyday Say Wanna Wack You De.... Scary.....*~ Love_Angel_Mich~*

jieee, this is min :D haha. miss it lots.

OMGGGGGGGGG! NO MORE TESTIMONIAL?!
all lost. cannot view :'(
I'm just half way....................

I miss those moments. I want to go back to the past..
I think those were the happiest days in highschool ;D
seriously, love it <3
with chanka, yan, chelle, ru, po, ting, rick,wen and ...
haha. my friends are lil, but I love the quality ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WALIAO WEIHHH.. damn funny.. AHHAAHAHAHAHAH.. i just cant stop laughing.. OMG.. what a good time we had.. =)

Unknown said...

happiest day in my life lerrrrr.. =(

Minn! said...

hahaha. damn funny right.
I feeeeeeeel that also :b
reallllllly goood time we had.

the days we spent our times together. ahhh. seeems hard nowadays. evryone have their own busy-ness :(