Saturday, August 8, 2009

home alone.

a day where all taman-tun kaki's parent are not in!

a long post. a long day activity. and words only.
quit if you want. haha. lets start with the day!

haha. my sis went to hk. most of them.
they went to airport early in the morning.
parents went along and proceed to Muar after.

woke up and get prepared for breakfast!
lols. I basically tell everyone diff timing.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. sorry :'(

yr-7am
chi,wen,esther-9am
ting, yan, ru - 8.30pm

OOOOOOPSIIIIIIE DAIIISIIIIEEEEEEE :D
I'm so-gonna-be-killed.

haha. 8.52am, ting msg-ed me. we're going already!
uhhh-ohhhhhhhhhhhh. RUSHHHHHHH! FLYYY!

called my DEAR CHANKA.
HAAA? NOWW? what time? okokok! - just woke up
the 1st kedengggggggggggggggggggggg

after picking her. called yenchi. *on-the-way*
HAAAA? WAIT!! fetch wen 1st. I showeringgg!
and now, the 2nd kedenggggggggggggggg

did a illegal U-turn. a super hot red light!
esther says she'll close both eyes -.-

pick wen. omg! she's the best best best!
she standing outside the house.
HOHOHO! made me the 3rd keeeedeng.

then proceed to chi's house. then fly to catch our flight!
aaaaha! then we finally reach our destination,
the departure lounge, Solaris.
with this >>>>> O.O O.O O.O O.O *name yourself! :P

haha. so ordered their speciality,
the do-it-in-my-way breakfast.
HAHAHA. it's seriously damn interesting lor.
where you can chooose it ur self. aha!

so I picked the 5 items.
sauteed mushroom, sausageS, halfboiled egg & turkeyham!
basically they still have grilled tomato, turkey bacon...
all types of egg, fishFINGER, and hashbrown.
oh. don't ever try the hash brown. they said. haha.

overall, not bad. the-oh-so-goooooooood breakfast!
hahaha. will be going back there again and again!

so happy to get everyone wake up for breakfast :DD
oh, the 3 lil help-ians are having moral exam in the noon.
but they still turn up. ahhh.ahhh.ahhh.
long-time-never seeeee all of them together-getherrr!
but chelle is missing :'(

after the breakfast session, the 3 ladies went back.
then left us loitering around in cold storage.

we found this out, CHI-PO-LA-TA!
a name of fooooooood! haha. lata is dirty in mandarin.
hohoho! find it out yourself :P

chi suddenly thought of guitar hero in rick's house.
then she dragged everyone to go to yr's hse.
and it's guitar hero time..... :(
oh. the DOG supposingly be outside.
butbutbut.... when yr's mum back.
she let the dog in. omgomgomg.
I ran to wen's back. hahaha.
esther and chi stunned O.O
never hit the instrument while the song is playing.
HAHAHAHHA. scaredd la. macam giant sajaaa.

and overall. only PO is enjoying with her guitar.
3 of us. zzZZZzz behind. haha.
when we're going back.
bad yr let the dog in again =.=
and you know. he let him wear my crocs.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. YER! wat-tat!

then send wen & esther back.
thought of going my hse to play Wii.
because all of us are home alone!
haha. then plan cancelled.
we also planned for crab dinner :P

po followed me home to get her lappy.
and continue to stay for study session since nobody.

we played wii golf. again.
then wen called. she say she'll bring ice-cream for ME!
YAY!!!! so happpy. and I forgotten to tell her po is here :P
haha. and po don't have a conetto. nehnehnibubu.

after I finished my cornetto.
chanka's de still above the cone. walao O.O
after that, played Wii with wen. HAHAHA!
and also Wii-Fit for the body test =x
wen is NORMAL okay!

and esther is FORCED to help her mat-tong in biz stats.
HAHHAA. pooor chanka :D

after that played Wii-fit too. with chanka.
anddddddddd we played the 4P tennis!
haha. fun <3 thanksss for the ice-cream!

the crab plan is cancelled too.
because all our parents are back :(

when I reached home, waited for my pa and ma.
I tapao-ed pop-eye back. slurps!

then PO said, her parents not yet back.
since my parents also. we then went to Devis!
for the lateeeeeeeee dinner.

she ordered maggi assam laksa,
and I had my tandooori.

I like DADA. but I told the waiter.
"saya nak PAHA ah." then when he send to me.
I said again "saya nak PAHA!"
"INI PAHA LAHHH!"
oh. ... my mind is...
ahh. nvm lahr.

we kengkai-ed also. till 11pm.
and sambil waitting for the APOM guy.
but he never turn-up..
so we balik rumah tidur.


hahaha. and my conclusion for the day is,
YAY! I NEVER STUDY FOR MY AUDIT YET!
HOOOOOORAYS! I'm just so happpy :DDD

4 comments:

*~Love_Angel_Mich~* said...

Waaaa.... So long lo ur blog. xD

Yer Yer Yer, All go without me.
Sadd.

Minn! said...

no pic. sien hor :(

Unknown said...

so happening.. i i i i envy u all la... T_________________T ...

Minn! said...

happening till I envy myslef.
HAHHAHAHA :D

told you, qualityyyyyy. blek!