Thursday, July 30, 2009

my head is really HOT now.
I think I had too much of black pepper rice today.

have a weird slot on thurs. 3pm-6pm.
so arrive coll. parking. lalala. and lalala.

during the class. I keep disturbing ailing.
ailing wonder why am I so active today.
LOL. and you know what.

the next second. I feel really dizzy.
I feeel the heat going towards my head. argh.
I hate this feeling. omg. I think I'm sick. soon.

so, fetched PO. went to dragon-i for dinner.
a quick dinner (: so to avoid jams.
thought of going to dinner with my grandpa.
but, I couldn't get home on time.
and I don't think I'm comfortable to go.
after a quick dinner, on the way back, still. J-A-M.
but not that bad I think. LDP...... :(

I ate 2 Panadol just.
Couldn't sleep. so just post a blog now.
haha. I'm free to blog when I'm sick. lols.
home alone ma. nothing to do.

oh, and I saw my primary mate in coll today!
the girl sitting in front of me. Zi Cong :D
haha. I think the last day we met,
it's on the last day of our class in 6B.
this is really longgg. haha.

ah. have to rest le. nights <3

No comments: