Friday, April 24, 2009

bon voyage :))

I'm off to Singapore tomorrow :)
bon voyage.

haha. she's back from sg, I'm going to sg. LOL!
bye chelle. never get to hug you this time.
due to exam period, never hang out with you that often.
ahhh. I miss you :(( hope to see you very very soon!

went to bbq chicken for chanka's birthday dinner.
ordered a really cute dish. It's come with drink and popcorn chic!
I mean, they are together!
lower half are the soft drinks, whereas
upper half are those popcorn chicken!
I sprinkled some salt & pepper on it. *slurps*
after everyone filled thier stomach,
we started the oh-it-a-must photoshoot session!
haha. I love those moment <3
being sampat, crazy, hiao *po*, lame, serious O.O
and moooooooooooooore! haha.
I'm happy to live with camera :))
haha. a short post only. I haven started to pack =x
help meee pleaseee!
oh and don't miss MIN too much ya!
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR CHANKAAAA!
YOU LOVEEEEEE CHANKAAAA LOADS LOADSS!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! hugs! muacks! x)
don't forget the triangle face ;)
nights peoples.

No comments: