Thursday, April 23, 2009

a day in an oven :)


I feel like I'm in sauna now.
omg! why is tmn tun so hot nowadays?!it is extremely HOT!
make ppl feels really uncomfortable during the sunny days.
hot tamantun hot!

Once I stepped out from my room,
I could feel the heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!
it's flying towards me. :((
and I decided to hide inside the room.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh.I thought everyone wishes for sunny day.
but why the sun seems to be so cruel this few days?
somehow, I hope for rainies day too :)

I'm currently in an oven now.haha :DD

ohyeah, someone got her PartTime job ;)
tenji buffet, RM88++ thanks my dear po :D

oh, the law paper today!
haha. I think I'm the only one who started to study,
the day before exam! I studied 2 chapter.
and I did 3/10 questions! O.O
while everyone is busy writting.
I spend approximately an hour for every question.
I knew that I'm able to do 3 questions only, so what?
haha. I walked in and out of the exam hall.
I'm just too free. just can't understand why,
they disallow us to leave before exam ends. it kills weih!
but anyways, 2 down, 1 left!

haha. performance management tomorrow!
the last paper :) YAY! my chanka's bday :)
Happy 19th Birthday in Advance to my dear chanka!
never inform me that, she's flying to aus.*pif*
YAY! last paper :D my sem is ending sooon.WOOOOHOOO!

but finals are in a month time =x
better start to buck up, no much time.
I aim for PASS for the first time for every paper :))

chanka, somehow it is really unbelievable that,
we sat together for 2 years! haha. it's fun to
snatch the window seat every morning :DD

1 comment:

Esther said...

hahhaa!
thank u my dear chanka!
definitely miss those snatching window seat moments.
LOVE CHANKA LOADS!
muacks~ :D