Tuesday, March 24, 2009

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. hello peoples :D

went to ts today, with mummy and sijie.

for, the facial. * ahhh~~nightmare :( *

the beautician told me,

I almost get rid of near to 100 blackheads.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ="( very pain larh.

why ppl enjoy during facial, whereas I torture.

so unfair.

*sigh* especially forehead. can die d =x

she keep nagging me to put on my moisturiser everyday.

but you know la, sometimes ah, wash also lazy.

not even toner also xP

but the happy part is.. :D

I bought 2 bagggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

waaaaaaaaa. plus my sis bought a bag,

which I like it really much, but I found a stain on it.

then I refused to buy it. and walk away disappointingly :(

my sis went with me separately,

then she request the lady try to clean for her.

and she cleaned it! oh, I have to mention..

It's white-in-colour!

I knew this when I went home.

it's so surprised!

the pretty bag. hohoho 8)

oh, back to class tomorrow.

I skipped monday's class. OOOPSS! =O

you know, monday blue :P

No comments: