Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I wonder.
why everyone can drives to coll, but I can't?

WHY? tell me why.

you said,
there's a lot of car on LDP,
wait till you get used to it,
around 1/2-1 yr only you drive yourself.


omg. what is this?!
told me such a nice way,
during the lunch time, which I'm always happy to accompany you.
but not today. I just can't understand.
I knew that I can't be angry of you,
but, honestly, I'm not happy..
I know how nice both of you treat me always,
really, I can't help it for today.
my mood is destroyed during our lunch.
you think I accepted for what you have said.
as I'm always like this for other cases.
but not this.
why not you try to thrust me? have some confidence on me!
please.I know you're worried.
but what's wrong driving to coll.
which take roughly 20 minutes a straight road.
I know you'll probably say,
" aiya, when you be other's parents, you'll know. "
but hey, I'm already near 20, no longer a teen,
what's wrong with driving alone?!!

I know I'm the youngest in the family,
I know I get the most love from everyone,
but I really hate this.
forever treating me as a small kid.

no going shopping mall alone.
no sleepover friends house.
no driving alone.
no coming back too late.
no going out with friends without permission.
more no and no and no.

ahh. what is this! I dislike all this. *pif*
I'm sorry for this, but I just can't help it.
I have to express in this way,
maybe I'll be better tomorrow, hopefully :)
I'm driving to coll tomorrow.
thrust me. let me do things by myself. I'll appreciate. thankyou.

I promise I'll behave myself.

3 comments:

HonWai said...

20 still consider as teen d leh...>.<

Matthew said...

Twen-ty... where got teen, you WISH LA

Minn! said...

hahaha. yala. nineteen is the last -teen. sigh :(