Monday, March 23, 2009

full of words. no pic.

hahaha.
you know what, I picked up a phone just now.

and then, the guy was like

"HI! May I speak to Winnie?"

"err... I think wrong number la."

"Is this GSK,Mr Lim? can I have your address?"
-waaa. who are you wor. asking add like this. who want to give.

"yes, but I think why not you just try to call back in 15 mins time?"
-my dad was on the phone.

" but I just want your address, It's very urgent."

"but can you please call back later, I don't have the address?"
- omg. can't you just call back later.I'm getting frustrated.

" WHAT?! you don't have the address? I just want the mailing address!"

" YES! I don't have. could you please leave down your number? I'll ask Mr Lim to return your call."

" ok. my number is 29478300." tuuuttuuuuttuuuttuut.
-omg. he is super rude wei. just hang the phone off like this.and the way he tell me the number was like. very fast. don't even bother to repeat it. can't he be more polite?

then I tell my dad about the call. phone num only la :P
then he return his call.
then he was complaining to my dad. I don't know what he said.
but, I can hear what my dad said.
so maybe I can imagine what he told to my dad on the phone.

" I phone called you just now, and your girl ( I think he mean by operator/secretary ) picked up the phone. she doesn't have the company's mailing address?"

" oh. she is not my girl. she is my daughter. I think she is not sure who is callling, that is why she is not willing to give any info to you. "

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! I think he is complaining to my dad.
YALA. all of a sudden a phone call asking you for address.
would you give him/ her? don't have common knowledge de meh.
tsk tsk tsk. rude ppl. meiyouyong :P

anyways. ytd night, my aunt's handbag got snatched =X
every sunday is always our family gathering day.
when one party is going home. all of them back home in a bunch.
I mean going out from my house to their own car.
there's a lot of us there. I think near 20.
suddenly a motorbike pass by and OuchOuchOuch!
snatched my aunt's bag, there goes the bag.
mmm mmm, that's why I said, tmn tun is not safe too!
don't think tmn tun is safe. heaheahea. >=)

oh, and I'm just back from the talk ytd.
they said, this year's trend is a thin eye liner,
so, don't draw too thick ya :D
if not, you're out of trend.
It's by kevin laoshi :)

* I wanted to go out, but why myvi is always out!* *sniff*

No comments: