Monday, March 30, 2009

Law lecture


I'm just awake from my illegal law nap.


my alarm started to ring from 6:15,
I actually deciding whether to stay at home to sleep,
or maybe go to class.
the devil and the angel =x
It's very tough to make decision la.
and it's again, monday blue :(
but still, since I'm sooooooooooo disciplined,
I pulled my self from bed!
and went for class. I'm proud of myself. HAHAHA.
then class start on 8.
I manage to reached on 8 sharp! punctual! haha.

It is performance mgt lecture.
I never feel the sleepiness :D
hoorays! for the lazy MIN!

Next lecture is the best lecture of all, LAW!
HAHAHAHAHA! she wasted 30mins,
fixing the comp screen,
collecting our notes,
updating bout her lecture schedule,
finding that particualr page in the lecture note,
because her notes seems to be unorganized <=(
when she started her lecture,
WHOA :O my mouth open few times d,
then I started to close my eyes,
and sleep.. I slept for around 30 mins, I think =x
there goes the one hour.
the remaining 30 min,
I use my earing to hold the notes, :P
and staring at her, thinking where to go later.
and do some underlines on my notes,
and some arts too. haha.
and it's break time for LAW!
and I went off without signing my attendance,
ahh, nvm larh :D

No comments: