Wednesday, March 4, 2009

YuZhe Yuzhe :DDDD



HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. thats danson wei :D
I think he become a lil chubby compared to last time,
the super skinny one.
I don't know why.
I actually LAUGHED very loud after I've watch this video.
maybe this doesn't look like his stlye.
more like Show, Luo Zhi Xiang.
hahahaha. but who cares,
still cute as usual :D
YuZhe YuZhe YuZhe! <3

this are us x)
we used to love him really much.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! HEN SHUAI AHHHHHH!
screams crazily for him :DDDDDDDDDDD
and that's the effort we made the day before,
to hana kimi's promo tour in Berjaya Times Square, KL.
We don't even have enough sleep the day before.
and the shirt now is all back. nothing left :(
haha. miss those days of catching the " star ".
you know what I meant.
miss you too, my dear yuzhe gang <3

the tang. sweeeeeeeet in chelle's heart :)


I chose Yu. cause I don't like zhe. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
LOOK at the diamond Mynn I had :D


Yan wants the Zhe. mayb. she likes ZHE ZHE ZHEEEE! haha.yes, she just woke upp =x

2 comments:

*~Love_Angel_Mich~* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*~Love_Angel_Mich~* said...

Yerr...
So "Luo Zhi Xiang" de MV.

I took "Tang" cause Yan and you took "Yu" and "Zhe" liao...

We were so excited that we didn't show him out shirt..!! XD