Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Phooooooooooo. Finally.
I need a break.


ahh. I just finished my hw, company tax comp.
in this week. I've done 9 Question of it.
omg.omg.omg.
the amount in words, to be explained,
every expenses,

deductible/not deductible ;
capital in nature / revenue in nature ;
capital receipt / revenue receipt ;
taxable / not taxable.

those are basic.

to be added back ;
no adjustment ;
to be deducted once again ;
to be deducted...etc

the treatment of the exp/inc.

and you have to EXPLAIN,
" why you treat it like this? "
I hope to answer,
because my lecturer taught me that.
ahhhhhh. this is torturing :(

my hands are extremely tired of writing the words, not numbers.
all the question have the similiar exp,
but still have to write it again.
ahh. I'm done with it.

The reason why I completed is,
She actually ask one-by-one, plus
she has the patient to wait for your answers.
she can hold the class anytime,
just for your answer. anyways,
sitting in front normally won't be asked.
yes, I'm in front ;)
tomorrow will be the last tutorial! HOOOORAYS!

hmmm. almost everyday there's a tax tutorial.
due to Ms, Voon Sia went to UK for meeting the Examiners.
yes. MONDAY WEDNESDAY THURDAY FRIDAY and,
SATURDAY! oh.my. for two weeks.
anyways,this sat is a pure weeekend!
no tutorial,thanks god :)

having English class every Thurs Evening,
CSB2, I've no idea what is that.
something in relation to biz english.
It's new. It's 3 hour. It's end on 9:30pm.
some of them got exemption,
I didn't. sigh :( but,
I never went for the placement test. haha. bleks :P
nevermind la. 3 hour only mah! haha.

it's early, but I'm tired.
nights :)

No comments: