Friday, February 20, 2009

Meow! Meow! Meow!

16th of February..
a day, most of the lecturers, candidates, and management dept of Sunway-TES
couldn't sleep well for the previous night
and yes,
it's the RESULT DAY!



HOHOHO! again again again! I PASSSSSED ALLLLL MY EXAMSSSS!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAYS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :DDDDD

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

I finished my CAT, sounds more like a diploma in 1 years!

OMGOMGOMG

and HEY! I'm now a CERTIFIED ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN!

Ahhhhh Ahhhhh :D MEOW! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

just feel a bit unsatisfied for my Paper9.

the day before, we went to.....
pyramid for tomato fried rice in korean restaurant?

ahh. sad =\

didn't manage to study all my tax.

just flipped through.

Unprepared. ahhh. all because of Audit!

HMMMMMPH! after audit. It's like 90% of burden are alll release!

scariness of audit. nightmare O.O
as one of the belian got 40+, and I'm extreamly HAPPY!

Skipping audit class as usual,
Sleeping in audit class (the only class I dare to),
Full of stars on my head while he is teaching,
Constant failure in Progress Test.
HOHOHO! I MANAGE TO PASSSSSSSS my Paper8!

HA! thanks to all my lecturers!

Mr. Akbar

Ms. PayLing
Peper2,4,7
constant failure in Progress Test :D
she even remembered my name. in failure list always. for 3 papers!
I always feel sleepy during her lecture.
she give super duper long breaks!
for 15 min. she could extend to 30 min! or even 45 min! HAHA!
and she's always late to class! WOOOOHOOOOO!
but at least, I passed all my Costing. Performance Management la :D

Ms. Wong
the management lecturer, Paper 5
Constant Failure in Progress Test.
she even give 1/4 mark for a point given. not even 1/2.
I'm escape from her.
the lecturer which she doesn't like min!
because my eyes always look sleepy.
she likes to talk bout me to the rest of the ppls. ahhh. who cares.
she never manage to teach us a question in exam. 20 marks.
failure rate is high in our class, but I PASSED!


Mr. Jana
Paper6-Drafting Financial Statement
AAAAAAHAA! the funniest lecturer that I've met.
An young-old men, early 60
always joke in class.
funny joke, lame joke, whatever joke he has it :D
he say, don't bother to study his paper.
it's like kacang putih!
close an eye, you'll pass. and, I PASSED!

Mr. Jay

Paper8 - Audit
ahhh, a killer paper it is.
I just couldn't understand what he thought me in lecture.
somehow, I tried. but. ends up thinking others.
somehow, I go home after break :D
this is always the best part of it.
others having 3h lecture, I have 1.5h lecture.
and I MANAGE TO PASSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE KILLER PAPER! WEEEEE :D

Ms. Joyce
Paper9 - taxation
she's the lecturer I respect the most :)
and I love the most!
just feel like letting her to teach me again.
a lecturer who always motivate students.
she always "push" students to the max!
she took off her sandals,
went in to the long seat to check all our homework.
to those, who never underline their work,
she'll use a red marker to assist them. HA :D
ahh. the best lecturer of all.
and I don't have to really study,
I'll get a 70!
seee. that's how good she is.
thanks, Ms. Joyce!
I appreciate your lecture :)

Finally, I MANAGE TO GET THROUGH ALL MY 9 PAPERS IN CAT! MEOW!

No comments: