Friday, February 20, 2009

currently alone :(


WEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
COME BACKKK LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
GO SO FAR FOR WHAT!
HOW TO FEtCH YOU WORRRRRRRRRRR!


WEIIIIIIII!

hmmm. and now, she's currently in brisbane? I think.

hmmm. no more breakfast partner.

ahhh. sad =\

I just love to press this num in my phone 012-3*162**

and then I'll shout at her,

WEI! LETS GO FOR BREAKFAST! I'll fetch u now!

or either, my class end D! lets go for EARLY DINNER~!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! she can go out anytime!

I can reach her after driving for 2 minutes!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

and this is all over..

hopefully, everything will be back as sooooooon!

because I really miss her, my all day meal partner!

as the consequence of me calling her everyday.

she ends up, calling me one day, early in the morning.

"WEI! WANT GO MALACCA TODAY A NOT?!"

HAHAHA :D in the end. we went!

who drove? of cause me :)

and she drove back O.O without...... driving license

because. I can't really drive in dark...

HAHAHA. and I'm SAFE NOW!

and faster come back k.

and I'll let u gain more weight this time! HA :D

No comments: