Sunday, August 22, 2010

today, went to market to get coconut milk for my mum as she's cooking vegetable curry tonight :D

while I was passing by this vegetable stall, I saw petaiiiiiiiiii!! OMG I fell in love with petai recently :))) love it. yes yes, I know it's smelly. but I really love how it taste. especially with sambal. *slurps*

so, when I was back home. I told my mummy. "maaa! I bought something special for you...", I said. then I proudly took the petai out and continue my sentence. "to cook for me!" HAHAHA

and mum replied. "eh! I bought it today and they delivered to me this morning!"

AWWWWWWWWWW. HOW SWEET OF MUMMY! :)))))) she has never been cooking petai before, not even once. and when she knows I love petai, she wanted to cook for me! eeeeeeeeeeiks. love mummy so muchhhhhhhhgh :D

and, it reflects how bad I treat mummy. buying petai for her, and ask her to cook for me :P

love you, my dearest mummy :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments: