Friday, August 6, 2010

Ah Hun Ah Jim


























My sis wanted to tag me along to visit her, one week ago.
I refused, as I'm not feeling really well.
Next time, I said.

Sis then text me again,
saying that she always "baibai" for us, everywhere, every god.
she came to visit my dad, her cousin, eventhough she's ill.
she's grateful for everything she has :)

and yes, I regretted not to visit her on that day.
There isn't next time.

the night before they're back from her place,
she was admitted to hospital, again.
I thought she'll be better,
at least there's someone taking care of her, in time of emergency.

I really hope she'll be better,
as I haven't thank her for what she did for us.

On Saturday, while I was using facebook,
I saw her post, saying that her aunt passed away.
first thing came to my mind,
something is not right, plus parents are not around.

Until the 2nd day, sis told me she's away, to a better place.
I get to know that she's with all her family members by her side,
and went away peacefully :')

and I saw this post from FB.

她,一个坚强,勇敢,慈悲,度量大却命苦的女人....我们最敬爱最敬佩的姑姑.从小
因为家庭大弟妹多生活清苦,所以必须照顾十多个弟妹,婚后生了三个小孩却要含辛茹苦的一手把她们带大,当中没有丈夫的陪伴,没有丈夫的关怀,也没有丈夫的疼爱,一直挨了三十多年.....好不容易挨到孩子都成材了,她...却得了癌症,一生当中都还来不及享福却还要被病痛所折磨,她的人生从没好过,但她依然坚强勇敢的坚持到今天.那一天,她对她的丈夫说:你知道我这一生为了你吃了多少苦吗?她停了一下,接着说:但我没有后悔也没有遗憾.....一个女人当生命快走到尽头时,她竟然还不想她那几十年来不负责任的丈夫对自己有所愧疚,而说出了这一番话,她一生为爱所付出的,她的伟大还有她心胸的度量,让人感动,让人敬佩


words says it all.
she's a women that respected by everyone.
I'm impressed by her forgiveness.

she's always present in our family gathering,
although she's not our immediate family member.
she treasures the relationship with us.
I'm impressed by her treasure-ness. I cant find a better word.

the moment she's diagnosed with cancer,
doctor told her that she has only 4 months left.
yet, she's living for another 4 years.
positive thinking, I believe it is.

cancer patient usually die after suffering, but she isn't.
she went away peacefully :)

karma. I believe in karma. I think it's karma.
she left her body peacefully.

I believe she'll have the special pass to the heaven :)
as for all the good deeds that she has done in her life.

goodbye, dearest ah hun ah jim,
you'll always be in our memories.

1 comment:

Lynn Shane said...

Hey, its shane here. :)
You know Shi Yin(Ellie Chee) also? Didnt know you're related to her.. :(

Anyways, sorry about ur loss. :(
Take care friend! see yah in uni! (: