Saturday, July 17, 2010

just back from times square ;)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

SHOPPING IN TIMES SQUARE IS WAY TOOO FUN!

There's like DAMN A LOT of shops, but they sell similar stuff.

When price war happens, consumer get the most benefit! AH!AH!
The clothes there are like SUPER CHEAP!
only RM19.90, you can get a dress!
a decent one, and it's not LALA at all.

the cardigans, the SUPER IN THING now,
selling at RM25 ONLY!
can you believe it? OMG! this is CRAZY!

I bought another cardigan from Banana Republic,
It costs me RM125, after 50% discount ._.

I know the quality may differ.
but for the price paid, will compromise right ;D
RM25 here, can't even order a pasta from Italiannies.

and all the ballet pumps, sandals.
all the varieties they have.

the most important point that I want to note that,
you don't have to consider whether to buy that item for very long.

means, since it's cheap,
JUST GRAB IT! why bother to think more? :D

the purchasing power in times square is way greater
as compared to in OneU.

For RM 200, I brought them back home with me :)
2 sandals, 2 dresses, 2 alarm clocks,
2 teeshirt, 2 cups of kindori icecream and
the parking ticket which cost RM10.

AWWWWW! I love shopping cheap stuff, sometimes.

maybe in future,
Hermes will be the CHEAP STUFF for me too! nyek.

No comments: