Friday, August 21, 2009

eh, skip la. you wouldn't understand :P

ahhh.ahh. beeeeeeen late night outing this few days,
since results are out.
back around 1.30am.
it's not too late for a late outing.
but, this is unusual for me.
Sometimes I get really emo bout my results,
sometimes I get happy bout it.
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
I don't know whats the feeling now.
I get really upset when I can't Finish it in 3 years time.
hey, Sunway's Period is 3 years!
that is the reason why I take up ACCA!
and then,
I'll start thinking, why bother to study so fast?
just take your time and slowwwwwww down.
you isn't in a race with anyone.
friends around me are just started with their Uni Life.
Somehow, this goes wrong too.
When I heard one of my classmate of mine,
actually make up her mind to take 4 papers at a time!
which is mean that she has to put 1000% effort!
if it is 999%, she'll probably get a 49% in one of those paper.
but, What I saw is,
People is struggling, get all done by 3 years.
Why am I slacking here and get 2 papers at a time?
but, Why study so fast?
get everything slower, and will be enjoying life as a student :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
both loose-loose situation.
why? because I never pass all my papers in first attempt.
and I'm getting all done by more than 3 years time!
I saw there's a guy, he get 50+ as average.
I believe he can actually score better than that.
he might be really emo bout that,
that he couldn't get a First Class Honour Degree,
unless he has to get 80+ for each of current paper.
which is WOW! a near to M'sian Prize Winner huh!
but, He can actually graduate in 3 years time!
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
everybody seems to be in a better situation than me :(
one of my friend failed LAW paper.
but hey! LAW is just purely memorize.
without thinking!
she'll get it clear this sitting
even, someone failed 2,
but she schore 85 for TAX!
omgomgomg! hmmmm.
on depressionnnnn againnnn!
somehow, I should have drop that paper last time?
it's over. forget it.
haha. nevermind la. I'm happy with it now :)
YAY! AIMMM FOR FIRST CLASS DEGREEE!
MIN! YOU CAN & MUST DO IT :D

No comments: