Monday, July 6, 2009

some updates ;)

so, Friday was the 1st class.
lecturer is being very nice to us.
instead of ending on 12.45pm,
she stops on 11.30am. that's really motivating ya!
but I thinks it's happens only once in a sem right. haha.

the day before class, I dragged PO to popular.
the moment I stepped in, I have no idea what to buy.
haha. haven even started to pack all my things.
so, no to-buy-list. but,
it seems that popular is a MUST for day before 1st class.
haha. so I bought foolscap paper, instead of empty hands.

headed to devis. ordered tandoori and maggie goreng.
yes, I ate all alone. hmm O.O
and A single piece of APOM.

after 1st day of class, went to SOLARIS for korean dinner.
It's really good value, plus it's superbulous!
approx RM 35 each. omg. it's really good price!
would probably back to there again.
and of cause, better than DAORAE :D

so, back home. dad says up to genting this weekend.
omgomgomgomg. FOUR WEEKENDS TO GENTING!
this is. WOW.

ah. forget it. mich is back.
omgomgomgomgomgomg! I love this <3

hi dearrrrr jieee!
welcome bacccccccccck HERRRE!

No comments: