Friday, May 29, 2009

ytd,watched chaikau, in AOD while on the way to sis's room.
the TV attracted me :P
haha. I stood there for half and hours to watch another epi.
today is the last 2 epi!
so, once I finished study in coll,
I speed back with 90km/h from coll with my sleepy eyes..
the eye's like boleh tutup anytime.
oh. I reached coll on 7.35am, back on 10.30pm at night.
ya. nerd. wtv. I should say,
who dare to study LAW one week before examm?
LAW = new thing for me.
haha. SMART people around me keep nagging that they have no time to finsh law.
but they have studied quite consistent for the past few months.
you know ppl nagging are always scoring during the exam. 70+, 60++
while min is failing badly everytime. haha :D
you know la. lecturer say got 5 company law question.
then I study 50% only. HAHAHA. blek. who cares la.
for my mock, lecturer say got 2 question about Directors,
I studied 2 question. HAHAHA. and of cause one more employment law ques.
at least 30% what. below 20% will be barred! O.O
so pandai pandai ma. blek.
haha. I'm sleepy. I want to watch CHAIGAO!! oh. I wanted to say is,
my erjie never wait for me. she's watching half way.
TAKKK MAUU LAAAAAA :'(

No comments: