Friday, May 8, 2009

yea. my current expression. hmmm.
sorry for not joining you peoples. I really feels like going..
all of a sudden, I felt the exam stress.
I need stress management..
I've been wasting times for this few days back.
jumping around doing nothing. time seriously flies :(
I'm so lack of time for my revision. don't talk about revision,
not even started to study, how for revision huh?!
finished 1 day EDC/EFC of law today. I realised that,
It's just too much to be covered. in 3 weeks,
I must try my really best. omg. this is scarily rush.
I dunno what is she talking about.I mean TOTALLLY.
WHATTT? 3 weeks to finals.
you have not startedddd your revision. I'm crazy.
yes. now it proves that lecturers are right.
she told me that,
the gap of jumping from CAT to ACCA is huge.
the loads of study to be done is HUGE compare to that.
now, I find that CAT 4 papers are even easier to handle.
it's past. ohwell. learn not to procrastinate ok :)
you're telling yourself every time, but,
you're repeating all the time.
Min, the Procrastinator. thanks.
I envy peoples who are all rounders :)
I can't. I can't cope everything in the same time.
I have 24 hrs in a day. I have to sleep and eat.
I have family, friends and my education.
I failed to cope all of these. unsolved problems everywhere.
I am tired. I'm always trying to escape fr problem.
I never attend for exam, because I never study.
I hope it wouldn't happens in Final.
I knew that Final will be fine, and the results too.
I feel better now :)
I misss my you girlssssssssssss :'(
EDC/ EFC for law tomorrow. 8am-6pm. YAY!
time for bed. weeeee!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MIINNN MUMMMMY.. after ur coming exam.. we go celebrate!!! =) .. NO PROB.... PO WILL BELANJA U. .wahahahahaha..

Minn! said...

hahaha. yaya. we go TENJI BUFFEEEET!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOTS :D
thakns po.. in ADVANCE.
GHAHAHHAH