Saturday, May 16, 2009

bihun soup ....

bihun soup, bukan mihun soup ;)

10 hrs revision class for F5 is over..
another 10 hrs for tomorrow.
horrrrrror O.O looking at the time.
hope it strikes 6pm everytime.
aah. I'm still alive now ;)

I had bihun soup this morning.
My mum prepared it for meee. it's pepper soup. heeeheee :D
my throat is soreeee, sore throat laa!
but, min is the pepper lover <3 color="#cc0000">all the soup!

lunch break. wanted to eat the seaweed in soup..
I ordered......... bihun soup........... O.O
well. not that bad.. it's AJINAMOTO SOUP......... :(

reached home around 6.30pm, yee's dad haven reach.
fetch her around the taman tun. discovering.
went to LAMANILA to buy some bun for my granny :)
on the way back home, I'm just way TOOOOOOO hungry.
while driving, I took a bun and eat.
one the way back home, which is less than 5 minutes,
I finish 3 buns. see. I told you, I'm seriously hungry!

back home, SHOUTED LOUD to ask ppl open the door.
WHATTT! everybody is showering!
haha. because I saw my mum and my aunt ran down.
haha. why shower at the samee timeee ><

then, I went to kitchen for food.
I saw the left over bihun soup this morning.
I decided to eat bihun soup again............

I'm officially bihun soup now!
nice to meet you :)

No comments: