Monday, April 6, 2009

my 18th :)

4.12.08, my sweet 18th :D

once the clock reach 12,
when I was watching ka ho yuet yun, I think.
my mum say, WEII! your friend is here laaa!
* WHAAAAT * seilorh. suprise again >_< paiseh larh.
hahaha. anyways, I have a memorable 18th birthday!
thanks to you girls for the surprise!
WEEEEEEE x) I heart heart heart you all always <3

few pics below,
due to it is captured by my nokia phone.
sorry for the pic quality =x
haha. I'm happy anyways :))


thanks my baobei ting :DD


thanks my dear nuerr x)


thanks to my chelle jiejie :D


thanks to my sapo RU XD


thanks to my dear keesiao PO!


thanks to honwai :DD

I love the moments that I use the choc cream,
and running all over my living room.
It's really fun fun fun!
but I didn't get to paint on ting & ru. how sad :(

haha. after that, we went to kayu. and basically,
everyone get phone calls from parents =x
waaa. takut-nya. everyone answer the same to their dad/mum.
* hui zhe lai liaooo * - coming back soon!
that's real fun :D
after the lil yumcha session, all of us went back home O_OzZz

I remembered,before that,
they were busy playing Wii, in Po's hse.
which I think It's just like playing with the wind.
taking the remote, the hit hit hit the transparent ball.
but I like the boxing part.It's better,I think.
what I can say is, I'm really lousy in all these games,
you feel like want to win in the match/games,
call me. I can 100% guarantee that, I'll LOSE to you. HAHA =x
back to it,
then I was quite tired, almost fall asleep on the sofa,
then I decided to drive back.
haha. the cake is really a suprise to me.
I never expect the cake, thanks to the cake buyer!

thanks for the suprise! I really appreciate it <3

xie xie nimen :)

4 comments:

Esther said...

hmmmmmmmm chanka's not in there :(

Minn! said...

i miss chanka :(

weiru said...

hehehe...ur welcome my dear mynn..ehehhe=) my sapo mynn also la...

Minn! said...

hahaha. not as sapo as you ;)