Monday, April 13, 2009




haha. graduation was just okok.
happy. sad. happy. sad. I'm confused with my feelings.

I should say in this way,

not-so-happening friends,
not-so-happening graduation.


never take many photos,
missed to take pic with some others,
totally forgotten bout self shot.
haha. I feel so-not-min sometimes.

I just can't click with these peoples.
haha. why ah? duno =x
just a normal grad for me,
most of them are having the happening one.
I'm JEALOUS! not envy.
haha, I'm so emotional now.
oh, whatever, I'm a CAT graduate now.
WOOOHOOOO :))


and my dear erjie came too :D
she waited for me for 2hrs, I think.
I regret not taking those studio photo with her.
thanks erjie :')
she bought me a graduation bear. haha. so cute!
all the way from mv.
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you <3

they stated there we must reached by 7.00am.
I woke up on 6.20am, get everything ready,
I leave my house on 7am!
*someone* who doesn't want me to fetch,
because she says that I would not be on time always,
end up LATER than ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I laugh till my stomachache.
*shhh* it's a secret.

Once I reached, they just started the registration.
I'm on time right :DD
haha. I'm just so happppppy! blek!
but I still think we can go there even later,
like 9 o clock.

after putting up robes in gowning room,
photoshoot session! *kachak*
basically, everyone is taking photos!
flash everywhere.

while waiting our turn to get in,
mel and I, took off our heels
I think only both of us did that.
walked on the carpet with kaki ayam :D
haha. thanks mel for accompanying!



we waited for quite long time, and we went in
the moment you step in on the red carpet,as a CAT graduate,
it's like you're the centre of attraction.
omg. everyone is looking at you O.O
and the background music. it's really OMG!
it's just a diploma. but it's like WOW! well,
I don't know how to describe =x
I can say it's even more grand than be on the stage.

anyways, after seated, I closed my eye during the speech -.-
starting to get tired, I'm sorry to that guy beside me,
I took of my heels once again. really tiring.
I think the heels doesn't suit me,
I walked really weird, even on the stage!
It is bit loose for me, I'm not comfortable with it.
I'm having muscle pain from that day till now.
*aaaaaa* very pain lahhh!

after everthing completed,
proceed to group photo taking session!
then they're really hurry to take off their robe.
while I don't want to take off so fast.
really potong stim la. >_< *sigh*

then for the buffet lunch session,
we paid RM90, it's expected not to be nice.
it's totally not nice, they told me that.
I ate a piece of coffee cake, not bad I think :)
and that's all for the day.

haha. simple, tiring and not happening at all.
that's what I think.
drove back home, took a short nap.
procced to next event! weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: