Tuesday, March 3, 2009

wonderful 12

heh. yes. yes. yes.
I just found out my Progress Test 2 is in less than 2 weeks time!
OMGOMGOMG!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =x
I haven even really started to know my subjects well.
and I'm now currently having my PT2.
and a good news for me.
I got 12/100 for my Paper F4,Corporate and Business Law!

It isn't a typo error :)
haha. I still have 3 more tax comp to be done due tomorrow.
it requires more than one hour for me to analyse the Question.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
wtv. I hope Mr Teo is too lazy,
to find out who is the one who got 12marks.

a great news is that, our group's attendance on that day was fantastic,
whereas performance are the the vice versa :D
hahaha. who cares.
the pile of those,
who doesn't met the MrTeo's requirement,
which is scoring more than 30 marks.
is huge. more than half a class 8)
that's why I'm not the only one.
PHOOO!

have no class today.
hope to finish all my tax comps.

and don't you all think that,
number starts with 010-********* are weird?
HAHA.

No comments: