Thursday, March 12, 2009



Random on LDP :)

after drinking my yakult,
this is the consequence. haha.
not bad right <3
was in the car with sis,
heading to coll. and I,
poke it with the straw after I finished my Yakult.
I'm still considered OK in arts right?
hahaha.

heavy rain! walking out from comp lab,
talking on the phone,
suddenly,
* KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *
a big lightning,
and I said AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BYEBYEEE! =x


anyways, had english class today.
yes, brainstorming session.
and a informal presentation! omg!
I thought my lecturer wasn't serious.
then we'll like lepaking around,
went to buy drinks in the machine.
slurps! for ice lemon tea.
then came back.
everyone was so serious at that moment O.O
mula takut. howwwwwwwww?
sudah 1 thn, tak buat presentation,
then we end up,
to be the worst group, I guess.
I mean, in my point of view la. hmmm.
end class on 9pm. should be 9:30 :D

reach home :) nobody :(
girl's mood swings easily. haha.
and I decided to eat my Myojo Cup Noodle,
guess what? It's a SINGAPORE MAGGIE MEE!
hahaha. tast wasn't bad. infact, it's good!
slurps! I don't have the habit of having supper,
but........ I don't know why I actually finish it.
I'm fullllllllll noww. HOWWWW?! *sigh*
depression after stuffing my stomach. aih.


currently, my hair is long :)

nights ppl <3

No comments: